Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Downstairs Half-Bath

It worked so well in the living room and kitchen to mix my own paint, so I decided to try it with our half bath as well. I had some left over Behr paint from Jacob's nursery so that was a good place to start. I added a couple samples and a little acrylic paint to balance the blues.
Once I got the paint to the perfect shade, I started painting. I got close to the mirror and realized that I wouldn't be able to paint around it without mistake so I decided to tape it.
It turned out to be a good idea because I wasn't as sure handed as I thought.

The edges started coming together and although painting around and behind the toilet was not enjoyable, I survived!

The finished product was very satisfying. The color really feels like a tropical o

No comments:

Post a Comment